Structo is looking for a dedicated Back-end Software Engineer to join our team. Structo is a Singapore-based technology company making high-end 3D printers and materials for the dental industry with business across 4 continents. We have a team of 50 over full-time staff in various positions across hardware, materials and software disciplines.
- Build efficient, scalable, and robust solutions solutions for both customers and internal operations in Node.JS
- Design and implement solutions to handle high levels of traffic, in a rapidly scaling environment
- Write testable, clean, efficient code with sufficient documentation
- Work closely with all departments to produce high quality product
- Experience in designing and developing web APIs, specialising in at least one format like RESTful, RPC and GraphQL
- Proficient with RDBMS and NoSQL, understanding the concepts behind the two, and proficient in designing efficient data schema
- Experience with distributed version control systems, such as Git
- Experience with testing and continuous integration
- Experience with AWS services such as AWS IoT, Cognito, and Lambda
- Eager and willing to learn new things, stay up to date with the latest technologies, and expand your base skillset to propose new approaches to your work
- Have strong communication skills, able to interact with non technical members of the business to gather requirements, troubleshoot, perform user acceptance testing, etc.
• Flexible and open “start-up” working environment
• Diverse, fun and international team of colleagues
• Encourage employee to take up certifications for personal and career growth.
• Monthly team building events, BBQ, Foosball events and others.
• Flat hierarchical team structure for reporting.
• Ability to learn and gain knowledge in accounting tasks
Interested applications may email their CV to email@example.com