See our open positions below.
Structo is currently looking for a Backend Software Developer. As a Backend Software Developer, you will be part of the development team in Structo, making solutions for both external customers worldwide and for internal operations. You will help to evolve and improve the existing architecture, implement new features and functionality for Structo 3D’s printing ecosystem. You will work together in a team along with Product Owner. Work will require participation in a cross-functional team to produce high-quality products. This role provides the rare opportunity of you taking part in actual product development, making immediate impact to the business and tremendous learning experience.
Working in Structo:
• We are flexible and have an open “start-up” working environment
• We use agile methodology with a mix of Scrum and Kanban for our product development
• We do a 2-week long sprints with the usual planning and retro at the end
• We use Jira to write clear concise stories
• We do code reviews
• We use GitHub and have a regular release cycle
• Opportunity for career and personal growth
• Flat hierarchical team structure for reporting
• Yearly appraisal and bonus based on performance
• Opportunity to attend professional trainings and seminars
• Opportunity to attend 3D printing events, trade-shows, workshops for skill and knowledge development.
• Working environment with a very dynamic young team.
• Learn the latest 3D printing technologies and additive manufacturing techniques.
• Regular team building events, BBQ, Foosball events and others.
Interested applications may email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Structo is a Singapore-based dental 3D printing solutions provider. We design, develop and build 3D printers tailored for dental applications using our unique proprietary MSLA technology. With MSLA, Structo’s 3D printers are able to achieve speeds much higher than conventional SLA printers and are revolutionising the field of digital dentistry with higher throughput and lower costs, all without compromising on print quality. Alongside our dental 3D printers, we also build control systems and software, and formulate our own photopolymer materials tailored specifically to each use-case in a range of dental 3D printing applications.
We are constantly looking for great talent to join our growing team.
Drop us a general application at: