See our open positions below.
Structo is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for our growing software team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the deployment, release cycle and maintenance of the cloud services in Structo. You will be the one ensuring that the core products are stable, scalable and taking the necessary measures to guarantee uptime. Apart from that, you will also need to participate in coding from time to time. You will work together in a team along with Product Owner.
Working in Structo:
• We are flexible and have an open “start-up” working environment
• We use agile methodology with a mix of Scrum and Kanban for our product development
• We do a 2-week long sprints with the usual planning and retro at the end
• We use Pivotal Tracker to write clear concise stories
• We have daily short stand-ups
• We do code reviews
• We use GitHub and have a regular release cycle
• Opportunity for career and personal growth
• Flat hierarchical team structure for reporting
• Opportunity to attend professional trainings and seminars
• Yearly appraisal and bonus based on performance
• Opportunity to attend 3D printing events, trade-shows, workshops for skill and knowledge development.
• Working environment with a very dynamic young team.
• Learn the latest 3D printing technologies and additive manufacturing techniques.
• Regular team building events, BBQ, Foosball events and others.
Interested applications may email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are constantly looking for great talent to join our growing team.
Drop us a general application at: