Structo is looking for a Digital & Community Management Senior Executive to help to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts across various channels. Structo is a Singapore-based dental 3D printing solutions provider. We design, develop and build 3D printers tailored for dental applications using our unique proprietary Mask Stereolithography or MSLA technology. We have our solutions installed in leading dental laboratories worldwide across 4 continents. We are a diverse team in R&D and Engineering positions across hardware design, software development and material science disciplines.
- Implementation of SEO best practices for organic traffic
- Manage all paid advertising (Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and retargeting efforts
- Customer retention & engagement – Work closely with internal teams to develop interesting content for email campaigns with the aim of promoting brand loyalty and retain customers
- Social media – Management of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter company pages and producing content that is regular, relevant and engaging to increase community interaction
- Reporting and analysis – Analysing customer behavior on our website and social media and optimizing our content offering to increase conversion rates.
- Content Management – Management of all website content through CMS.
- User Groups – Implement, promote and manage user groups on various platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, forums, etc) to Structo’s brand equity in the industry.
- Work with marketing team to develop a comprehensive content strategy and implement across all digital platforms.
- 3-5 years of work experience in digital marketing including content marketing and social media management, preferably for a B2B brand
- Prior experience in 3D printing, dental or healthcare sector is a plus
- Proven expertise in search advertising (SEO, PPC, Adwords), display advertising, retargeting, social media and email marketing
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, Adwords, LinkedIn & Facebook advertising and other relevant reporting tools
- Experience managing the marketing funnel using inbound methodology is a plus
- Strong creative copywriting and proofreading skills – Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Prior experience in design is a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Fast learner and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Flexible and open “start-up” working environment
• Diverse, fun and international team of colleagues
• Encourage employee to take up certifications for personal and career growth.
• Monthly team building events, BBQ, Foosball events and others.
• Flat hierarchical team structure for reporting.
• Ability to learn and gain knowledge in accounting tasks
Interested applications may email their CV to email@example.com