See our open positions below.
Structo is currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer for our growing technical team. As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will be involved in the full product development lifecycle of our printers, starting from helping shape the plan and vision in the drawing board to getting the product out in the market to optimizing production in the factory shop floor. You will work closely with multidisciplinary team consisting of product designers, test engineers, chemical formulation team and manufacturing team. You will help design embedded control systems, motion control, power electronics and safety system. You will also help ensure manufacturability and regulatory compliance of the product. This role provides the rare opportunity of you taking part in actual product development, making immediate impact to the business and tremendous learning experience.
• Flexible and open ‘start-up’ working environment
• Opportunity for career and personal growth
• Flat hierarchical team structure for reporting
• Yearly appraisal and bonus based on performance
• Medical and dental coverage
• Opportunity to attend professional trainings and seminars
• Opportunity to attend 3D printing events, trade-shows, workshops for skill and knowledge development.
• Working environment with a very dynamic young team.
• Learn the latest 3D printing technologies and additive manufacturing techniques.
• Regular team building events, BBQ, Foosball events and others.
• Free fruit in the pantry, and good coffee!
Interested applications may email their CV to email@example.com.
We are constantly looking for great talent to join our growing team.
Drop us a general application at: