Structo is looking for a dedicated Global Support Engineer to join our team. Structo is a dental 3D printing solutions provider. We design, develop and build 3D printers tailored for dental applications using our unique proprietary Mask Stereolithography or MSLA technology. We have our solutions installed in leading dental laboratories worldwide across 6 continents. We are a diverse team in R&D and Engineering positions across hardware design, software development and material science disciplines.
- Identify and research solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including printer malfunction, account setup and network configuration
- Work with customers and perform root cause analysis to quickly understand and resolve the problem
- Track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Support clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or site visits, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- The opportunity to grow the global support team from scratch.
- The opportunity to travel the world, learn about different cultures and meet people.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
- Good at problem solving and having a hands-on attitude.
- IT knowledge (basic knowledge of at least one programming language)
- Excellent attitude to learn and adapt in a fast-moving company.
- Able to travel anywhere around the globe at short notice.
- Training for necessary skills will be provided when required.
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
- Yearly appraisal and bonus based on performance
- Opportunity to attend professional training and seminar
- Opportunity to attend 3D printing events, trade-shows, workshops for skill and knowledge development.
- Working environment with a very dynamic young team.
- Learn the latest 3D printing technologies and additive manufacturing techniques.
- Regular team building events, BBQ, Foosball events and others.
Interested applications may email their CV to email@example.com.