Structo is looking for a dedicated Logistics Specialist to join our team. Structo is a Singapore-based technology company making high-end 3D printers and materials for the dental industry with business across 4 continents. We have a team of 50 over full-time staff in various positions across hardware, materials and software disciplines.
- Maintain upkeep of the organization’s storage houses
- Maintain and administer company inventory control and property management procedure
- Develop important reports, outline/schedule and conduct stock-taking as at when due
- Take responsibility for property and maintenance of issues
- Help in planning and maintaining of logistics policies and procedures
- Keep proper records of all forms of transactions relating to the company’s logistics operations
- Resolve problems that are related to transportation and logistics systems
- Track shipments across different channels
- Expertise in the handling of different equipment normally used for the storage and shipment of products.
- Very computer savvy, proficient in Excel (including basic formulas)
- Ability to maintain order and efficiency in a stressful environment
- Energetic, well-spoken, impeccable communication skills
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- GCE”O” level or Diploma Holder and above
- Proven team player with a proactive style, takes initiative and has ability to work without supervision
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, with excellent written and spoken English
- Good attention to detail, and willingness to help
- Proficiency MS Word & Excel
• Flexible and open “start-up” working environment
• Diverse, fun and international team of colleagues
• Encourage employee to take up certifications for personal and career growth.
• Monthly team building events, BBQ, Foosball events and others.
• Flat hierarchical team structure for reporting.
• Ability to learn and gain knowledge in accounting tasks
Interested applications may email their CV to email@example.com