We are looking for a Product Quality Engineer to join our Quality Management team to handle and monitor day to day production quality defects; tracking quality assurance metric and driving quality improvements.
Structo is a Global 3D printing solutions provider headquartered in Singapore. We design, develop and build 3D printers tailored for dental applications using our unique proprietary MSLA technology. We believe our technology will revolutionize not only the Dental Industry but also the wider consumer industry as we roll it out to other categories. 3D Printing has the potential to transform every aspect of our lives, it is only limitation is our own imagination. We are a diverse team in every aspect, with people of all ages and nationalities working together in various fields such as hardware design, software development and material science. This diversity allows us to be at the forefront of this exciting technology.
- Lead in the resolution and Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA) for production quality issues.
- Drive implementation of quality standards and methodology as well as manufacturing quality improvement projects.
- Responsible for gathering, analysing and timely reporting of Quality related data.
- Participate in Product Qualification activities and establish the system, procedures, specification to ensure product quality meet the specified requirements.
- Provide and maintain internal product related documentation, (includes work instructions, forms, product standards / specification, and customer specifications).
- Support the establishment of various elements in the Quality Management System.
- Conduct internal and process audits to ensure the effective implementation of Quality Management System and facilitate customer and regulatory audits.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma holder in engineering/manufacturing/supply chain or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quality system, quality engineering, manufacturing, and/or production
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 or ISO 13485
- ISO 9001/13485 Auditor certified is preferred
- Good understanding of quality management system and quality processes
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate is quality-focused, self-motivated and able to pro-actively communicate well in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment
Demand & Supply Planning: Stock levels (Days on Hand) / Availability %
Logistics: Warehouse fill rate / Cost as % of sales / On time delivery %
Manufacturing: Cost as % of Sales / Test Pass rate % / On time delivery % / Customer happiness
- Reports to the QA/QC Manager
- Position based in Singapore