Assist in day to day floor operations of 3D printing resin production at Structo. Structo is a Singapore-based technology company making high-end 3D printers and materials for the dental industry with business across 4 continents. We have a team of 50 over full-time staff in various positions across hardware, materials and software disciplines.
- Participate in day to day floor operations of 3D printing material production
- Perform routine production schedule under supervision of a manager
- Engage in training of production floor activities
- Perform equipment setup, operation and equipment adjustments
- Preventative maintenance for safety, quality and efficiency
- Perform test runs on all assemblies and equipment before production
- Maintain quality standards for production
- Inspect finished products to ensure the conformance with specifications and codes
- Recognize instrument/equipment malfunction and troubleshoot or report
- Perform other production activities when required.
- Graduate Diploma with minimum one year of relevant experience in Chemical production, Oil and gas, Machine operations.
- Good working knowledge of chemical production machinery
- Good motor skills and the ability to do fine assembly
- Ability to check for defects; identify and distinguish between colors
- Experience in a start-up or pilot production environment
- Maintenance of production machines and equipment
- Capable of working independently to a production schedule
- Familiar with shipping documents, including bill of landing and packing slips
- Good oral communication skills (English)
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft word, excel)
- Open to work in a start-up environment
Reports to Production Manager Monthly salary S$2,000 – S$4,000
Singaporean citizens or Singaporean PRs preferred
This job operates in a professional B2 industrial environment with a R&D laboratory and production facility managed at the premises.
Position Type and Expected hours of work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. respectively
Interested applications may email their CV to email@example.com