See our open positions below.
Structo is currently looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Flexible and open ‘start-up’ working environment
• Opportunity for career and personal growth
• Flat hierarchical team structure for reporting
• Yearly appraisal and bonus based on performance
• Medical and dental coverage
• Opportunity to attend professional trainings and seminars
• Opportunity to attend 3D printing events, trade-shows, workshops for skill and
• Working environment with a very dynamic young team.
• Learn the latest 3D printing technologies and additive manufacturing
• Regular team building events, BBQ, Foosball events and others.
• Free fruit in the pantry, and good coffee!
Interested applications may email their CV to email@example.com.
We are constantly looking for great talent to join our growing team.
Drop us a general application at: