Structo is looking for a motivated, proactive sales manager to help build distributor relationships and sell 3D Printers for the Dental and Orthodontic lab market throughout Asia Pacific. Structo is a Singapore-based dental 3D printing solutions provider. We design, develop and build 3D printers tailored for dental applications using our unique proprietary Mask Stereolithography or MSLA technology. We have our solutions installed in leading dental laboratories worldwide across 5 continents. We are a diverse team in R&D and Engineering positions across hardware design, software development and material science disciplines.
- Qualify prospects and provide the value proposition and sales opportunity through contract closure (including contract negotiation of complete solutions).
- Devise and implement the strategy for meeting aggressive sales performance within the target market.
- To be aware of market trends and new developments in the the 3D printing industry, specifically the Dental and Orthodontic applications.
- Actively work with partners and customers to develop use cases and applications for 3D printing in dentistry.
- Provide the Marketing and R&D teams with market requirements for future development, by tracking post-sale customer satisfaction and adequately reporting all feedback to the internal engineering teams
- Identify new distribution partners and develop on-boarding programs to expand Structo’s reseller network.
- Directly support our channel partners' sales and marketing activities
- 5 years of work experience in a solutions sales role
- Track record of sales and channel management
- Detailed orientated to manage spreadsheets, CRM, tracking of sales figures, etc.
- Ability to engage, motivate and participate cross functionally with customer executive at all levels Adapt quickly and smoothly to changing operational requirements
- Execute competitive solution sales tactics to win business
- Dental industry experience preferable
- Lead and/or participate in contract negotiations
- Develop and deliver proposals in conjunction with the proposals function
- Willing and able to travel across Asia for work for up to 50% of the time
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Fluency in at least English and Mandarin is required, both oral and written
- Prior experience in dental and/or 3d printing industry is a plus
- Fast learner and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Regional travel will be required as part of the duties and responsibilities to attend trade shows, conferences, and to meet with partners and help build distribution relationships in new territories