See our open positions below.
Structo is looking for a dedicated Service Engineer (EU – Regional) to join our team. Structo is a Singapore-based dental 3D printing solutions provider. We design, develop and build 3D printers tailored for dental applications using our unique proprietary Mask Stereolithography or MSLA technology. We have our solutions installed in leading dental laboratories worldwide across 4 continents. We are a diverse team in R&D and Engineering positions across hardware design, software development and material science disciplines.
This job requires the engineer to travel frequently across Europe, and Singapore for trainings. The engineer is also required to drive to customer installation sites from time to time.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Weekend work might be required from time to time, and the work will be reimbursable.
• Flexible and open “start-up” working environment
• Diverse, fun and international team of colleagues
• Flat hierarchical team structure for reporting.
• Yearly appraisal and bonus for good work.
• Encourage employee to take up certifications for personal and career growth.
• Attend 3D printing events, trade-shows, workshops for skill and knowledge development.
• Work with a very dynamic young team.
• Learn the latest 3D printing technologies and additive manufacturing techniques.
• Ability to learn and partake in high level company development strategy discussions.
We are constantly looking for great talent to join our growing team.
Drop us a general application at: